Thursday, October 27, 2011

Abstract Self Portraits - Nugget Art!

The abstract self-portraits are ready! Like I said in the last post, they were allowed to collage and/or draw their portrait.


Here's a sample:
Natali - Really well done! "I like abstract because I can
have Shakira's legs."
 David - He included another person instead of just himself
(he's the flying, maniacally laughing lion warrior to the left),
but I love it anyway. It has everything you could ever want.
A flying pig (and they don't even have that expression
in Spain!)? An unidentifiable socked animal climbing a ladder?
A meat-man? A pyramid with a Super Cow? No but seriously,
I love how he drew and collaged together. 

Alicia - Adorable. She even has bread pigtails.
 Jose David - Wow. Just, wow. It doesn't get much more
spanish than a self-portrait with olive oil arms, ham legs,
 a ham body, and the popular spanish cookie for a mouth.
Lucía - She likes juice. "I like juice."
Daniel - I really like this one! He even collaged himself
chilling on the couch haha!
Ana - A money-dog-baby viking.
 Noor - A pumpkin person flying in some seriously
awesome clouds.
This one cracks me up every time. Who doesn't love a
flying, relaxing baby-man with wings?
Maria Jose - Thin basketball body with GIANT MEGA
HANDS/FINGERS RAAAAA! I like this one because I have
no idea what's going on. Kids are the coolest.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh these are great! my faves are David's with the flying pic and the baby man! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE JUICE TOO! Meg, this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A toss up between flying relaxing baby man and bread pigtails........These are great!

    ReplyDelete